Words cannot describe how much each and every volunteer is appreciated and how everyone plays such an integral role in helping Georgia Homeless Pets achieve our mission to help animals in need.
1. The Austell Cat room is in need of help:
- Saturdays and Sundays: 12pm - 4pm Opening and monitoring the cat room
- Saturday Evening: 4pm - 9pm (anytime; store closes at 9pm) For Cleaning
- Weekdays: Midday (anytime) to play with the animals; give love and attention
2. Saturday Morning Adoptions:
Austell PetSmart and Smyrna PetSmart
- Set up 11am-12pm
- Break Down 4pm-5pm
3. Fundraising Events
GHP often holds fundraising events where we could use all hands on deck! Let us know if you are available to help during any events that might be outside adoption hours.
4. Transporting animals to vet appointments
The ones who appreciate your dedication the most are the ones who cannot speak to say it. That's not to say that they don't show it. You can see it in their eyes,you can hear it in their purrs, you can see it when they wag their tails to greet you. These animals depend on and love you, and you give them the best gift of all: you, your time, your attention, and your love. You are their second chance at life.